(dough recipe) adapted from "De'Longhi recipes"
1 tsp sugar
1/3 teaspoon dry yeast
120cc water, lukewarm
1/2 tsp salt
4 tsp olive oil
( add other toppings as you like)
1. Sift the flour on to a work surface , making a well in a center.
Add sugar, yeast and water. Incorporate the sugar, yeast and water
into the flour and pour olive oil.
Keep kneading until the consistency is smooth.
2. Place in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
Leave in a warm place at least for 1 hour until doubled in size.
3. Cut the pizza dough in half. Punch the dough and roll it out to a
thickness of 5mm thick, one portion at a time.
4. Place the pizza stone with a lack in the miidle of the oven.
Preheat the oven to 240C degrees.
( Dock the pizza and )spread with the tomato sauce.
Add any toppings as you like. ( cheeses, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil )
Pour over the olive oil.
5. Place the dough on the pizza stone.Bake for 10-15 minutes until the
toppings are cooked and the edge is crispy.
Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.