190 x 50 min.
- Place the butter in a bowl and cream the butter until it's creamy.
- Add the sugar; cream the mixture until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolks a little at a time, mix well.
- Fold the sifted flour and baking powder into the batter.
- Pour the milk and continue mixing. Add the carrot and the almond powder. Set aside.
- Whip the egg whites and sugar to a stiff meringue.
- Add a little meringue into the batter and mix well.
- Fold the batter into the meringue gently.
- Spoon the batter into prepared cake pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.