260 x 5 min.
1. Measure the warm water into a measuring cup.
Sprinkle in the yeast and let stand until the yeast dissolves
2. place flour and salt in a bowl. Add the liquid ingredients
3. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and
Knead until smooth and elastic; for 7 minutes
(3 minutes at low speed + 4 minutes at medium speed)
4. Form the dough into a ball. Put it in a deep oiled bowl,
covered with a plastic wrap.
5. Rest the dough until doubled in bulk, about 80 minutes at
6. Divide the dough into 60g each. Shape into smooth round balls.
7. Rest for 10 minutes.(bench time)
8. Roll out each dough with a rolling pin into circles about 15cm
9. Rest for 10 minutes. (rest time)
8. Bake for 5 minutes until puffed and lightly golden around edge.
9. Remove from the oven, covered with towel over the pitta bread to