200 x 30 min.
1. Place the lasagna noodles in boiling salted water. Cook only a few.
2. Remove the noodles ,and transfer immediately to a large bowl of cold
3. Lay them to drain on a clean dish towel.
4. Grease the casserole dish with the olive oil and the garlic.
Preheat the oven to 200C.
5. Layer with a third of pasta noodle, the bolognese sauce,the bechamel
sauce and the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice.
6. Top with the parmigiano reggiano. Bake until bubbly and heated through.
7. Garnish with fresh sage leaves and serve.